Please state in "Special instructions for seller" section at checkout "Company Name" & "Tree name" as you would like it to appear on the signage.
You are invited to boost your marketing by participating in a fun holiday event by having your business decorate a tree with the theme of your choice at the 4th Annual Museum of Aviation Foundation Festival of Trees! The Museum of Aviation will provide a 6.5’ pre-lit Brighton fir artificial tree for your organization to decorate. Trees will be placed throughout the Museum of Aviation main Eagle building for display. Designs can be as creative or as simple as you wish. Your entry will be showcased to thousands of Museum guests throughout the display period, and we will be posting social media announcements for the Festival of Trees event which will boost visitation to your beautiful tree display and your website. The Museum of Aviation Foundation will hold a voting event during the display period where both in person and website visitors may purchase a $5 vote to choose their favorite tree.
- Tree sponsor names will be prominently displayed on-site next to your tree.
- Sponsors will be recognized on our website with a logo / link to your website.
- A picture of your decorated tree will also be on the website for visitors to view and vote.
- The Museum of Aviation Foundation will provide a 6.5’ pre-lit Brighton Fir tree to decorate.
- Entry Fee: $100 (includes two entry tickets to a special Festival of Trees reception on Tuesday, December 12 at 5:30 p.m.)
- Decorate Tree Times: November 30th or December 1st | Hours 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Trees on Display: December 2 – 22
- Dismantle Trees Time: December 26th – 28th | Hours 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Please state in "Special instructions for seller" section at checkout "Company Name" & "Tree name"as you would like it to appear on the signage. You will be contacted for further information if needed.
For more information contact
Kate Zidek – firstname.lastname@example.org | 478.926.2791