EVENT DATE: July 20, 2019 | 6:00PM | CENTURY OF FLIGHT HANGAR
The Annual Auction, Raffle and Taste of Local Cuisine is the second largest annual fundraising event held by the Museum of Aviation Foundation.
Buy your auction ticket before June 13th and you will be entered in our pre-drawing to win a 4 day, 3 night vacation at the resort of your choice! One lucky pre-drawing winner will choose from any resort at: https://dr-travel-requests.com/ and receive 3 nights’ accommodation for 2 adults and up to 3 children, complimentary breakfast and a round of golf or ski lift for two. No blackout dates, no taxes, no deposits and the trip is good for a full year! Get your tickets early for this extra chance to win!
There are only 2,000 tickets and are in high demand so purchase yours early!
- This wonderful event is ideal for a date night or just a fun friend’s night out.
- Raffle tickets are sold in advance and at the door, and serve as entry for two into the event.
- Ticket holders are eligible to win a large cash grand prize or new vehicle.
- There are hundreds of items up for bid in a silent and live auction.
- More than thirty restaurants provide a sampling of their fare during the Taste of Local Cuisine.
- Mary Lynn Harrison | email@example.com | 478-222-7537
- Mike Trotter | firstname.lastname@example.org | 478-222-7538