- Friday, May 5, 2017, 7:30 p.m
- Saturday, May 6, 2017, 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, May 13, 2017, 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, May 19, 2017, 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, May 20, 2017, 7:30 p.m.
- $40 / single
- $70 / couple
- Check In and Social Time will begin at 6:45 p.m. A Cash Bar is available. We encourage you to arrive during this time to get checked in and seated. Bring your receipt! Extra hints and clues may be dropped at this time!
- Dinner and Show will be held in Hangar One at the Museum of Aviation and will begin promptly at 7:30 p.m.
- Located at the Georgia Aviation Hall of Fame, Warner Robins, GA 31095 (includes a full dinner, dessert and entertainment)
- The actors will treat you as if they know you; feel free to help our actors by contributing conversationally. Listen closely: clues are given throughout these conversations. This dinner theater is set in the current time. There will be a Best Dressed contest winner every night! Dress in your best Show Girl, Elvis Impersonator, Vegas High Roller, etc. to win a dining gift certificate!
Menu: Asian salad, dinner roll, smothered chicken, wild rice pilaf, garlic infused broccoli, and a petit four. Tea, and water
Vegetarian option is provided but only with advanced notice: please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reservations will be made in purchasers name upon purchase of a ticket.