The Georgia Aviation Hall of Fame Presents
A Murdered Mystery Dinner Theatre
After a wonderful night of accolades at the academy awards, you are invited to the A-List after party! Every “Old” Hollywood Starlet and Leading Man are expected to be there. While socializing and schmoozing with Hollywood’s elite celebrities, something terrible happens. With a V.I.P. victim and Hollywood’s hottest Stars as suspects, you will be asked to find the criminal by solving this red carpet caper. Will it be an aspiring actress, tired of living in the shadows? A livid lover who has been pushed too far? Or is it an actor turned mobster? As the night un-folds, so will a web of lies and scandals intricately woven to point you to a killer. Come walk the blood red carpet for a night full of surprises, secrets, celebrities, and scandal!
The actors will treat you as if they know you; feel free to help our actors by contributing conversationally. Listen closely: clues are given throughout these conversations. This dinner theatre is set in a ball room in Old Hollywood with the likes of Marilyn Monroe, Audrey Hepburn, James Dean, and James Cagney. We encourage you to have fun and dress the part. There will be a Best Dressed contest winner every night! Dress in your Old Hollywood Glamour best to win a dining gift certificate!
- Friday, May 11, 2018
- Saturday, May 12, 2018
- Friday May 18 2018
- Saturday May 19 2018 70.00
- Friday May 25 2018 70.00
- Saturday May 26 2018 70.00
Reservations/Ticket available online only: (includes a full dinner, dessert and entertainment)
Print your order confirmation receipt this is your entrance ticket
- $40.00 per person
- $70.00 per couple
- $500 / Corporate Partner Table Sponsorship
- Your Company Logo on museumofaviation.org with an active link,
- Your Company Logo presented on the Sponsor Board, table.
- Recognition at the Dinner Theatre.
- Sponsorship spotlight for all media publications.
- Table/Dinner for 10 and prominent placing at the Dinner Theatre.
- Bring your receipt!
- Check In and Social Time begin at 6:45 p.m. We encourage you to arrive during this time to get checked in and seated extra hints and clues may be dropped at this time!
- Cash Bar
- Dinner and Show will be held in the Nugteren Exhibit Hangar (formerly Hangar One) at the Museum of Aviation and will begin promptly at 7:30 p.m.
- Menu : Bourbon Chicken, rice, roasted green beans, green jacket salad, rolls, lemon cake. Vegetarian option: Vegetarian pasta
- Reservations will be made in purchasers name upon purchase of reservation.
- Venue is open seating , parties that would like to sit together, please arrive together
- Bring your receipt, (the email order confirmation received from online order)
For all questions concerning the "Murder Mystery" please contact Nicole at email@example.com