Due to COVID-19 and being mindful of everyone's safety, our 35th Annual Auction / Raffle and Taste of Local Cuisine will be rescheduled from the previous date of Saturday, July 18, 2020 to a later date TBD.
The Annual Auction, Raffle and Taste of Local Cuisine is the second largest annual fundraising event held by the Museum of Aviation Foundation.
There are only 2,000 tickets and are in high demand so purchase yours early!
- This wonderful event is ideal for a date night or just a fun friend’s night out.
- Raffle tickets are sold in advance and at the door, and serve as entry for two into the event.
- Ticket holders are eligible to win a large cash grand prize or new vehicle.
- There are hundreds of items up for bid in a silent and live auction.
- More than thirty restaurants provide a sampling of their fare during the Taste of Local Cuisine.
- Teresa Davis | firstname.lastname@example.org | 478-222-7537