EVENT DATE: July 14, 2018 | 6:00PM | CENTURY OF FLIGHT HANGAR
The Annual Auction, Raffle and Taste of Local Cuisine is the second largest annual fundraising event held by the Museum of Aviation Foundation.
There are only 2,000 tickets and are in high demand so purchase yours early!
- This wonderful event is ideal for a date night or just a fun friends night out.
- Raffle tickets are sold in advance and at the door, and serve as entry for two into the event.
- Ticket holders are eligible to win a large cash grand prize or new vehicle.
- There are hundreds of items up for bid in a silent and live auction.
- More than thirty restaurants provide a sampling of their fare during the Taste of Local Cuisine.
One ticket admits two people into the event and a chance to win in all raffle-night drawings.
Tickets will no longer be mailed.
Tickets ordered after July 8th will be available at the Scott Hangar, Saturday night at the Auction.
Ticket Sales will go OFFLINE Saturday, July 14, 2018 at 10:00 a.m.
Tickets will be available in the Museum of Aviation Gift Shop until 5:00 p.m.
Tickets will be available at the door of the Museum of Aviation Scott Hangar Saturday, July 14, 2018 starting at 6:00 p.m.
Thank you and we hope to see you there!
- Mary Lynn Harrison | email@example.com | 478-222-7537
- Mike Trotter | firstname.lastname@example.org | 478-222-7538